We already have Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIN, , Digg, MyBlogLog, … blah … blah, so what special about GooRuze?
Gooruze offers the online marketing community a new easy to drive, high performance platform where all members can share, educate, advise and learn – shaping the future of the industry. In fact this new social networking site exists to save us from information overload by combining the functions of forums, blogs and social bookmarking sites, all into one place. Sign up today for your chance to win FREE Google AdWords traffic – there’s $10,000 up for grabs.
Here are a few highlights.
- Add profile information with clean html links to your sites.
- Connect with other friends, much in the same manner as Facebook.
- Submit and vote on the latest online marketing news.
- Share your own internet marketing advice, and vote on articles you read.
- There is a Q&A section that acts as a forum where you can ask questions or answer others.
- Join or create groups that interest you.
- Monitor all activity on Gooruze from a single screen.
- Get RSS feeds for your favorite members or topics.
- Start a Gooruze blog or import the RSS feed from your existing blog.
- Share your thoughts with other members via your own personal lounge.