Moblyng, the leader in mobile social media, launches its slideshow application for the Apple iPhone. This marks the first iPhone slideshow application that allows users to create and share slideshows for display on iPhones, other smartphones and social media sites.
With Moblyng’s slideshow app, all iPhones can be used to easily create and share compelling slideshows to almost any media platform.
This cross-platform application will allow consumers to:
- Create a slideshow using the photos on their iPhone (Photo Library or Camera Roll)
- Enhance slideshows with animated effects and transitions
- Share slideshows to other iPhones or any web-enabled, video-supporting phone or smartphone
- Post slideshows as a Flash Embed to social media sites like MySpace
- Post slideshows to m.moblyng.com for future sharing with friends and family
“With superior graphics and a large screen, the iPhone is an ideal device for creating and sharing social media,” said Stewart Putney, founder and CEO, Moblyng.
Since launch in August of this year, the site has experienced rapid growth, allows users to “mobilize”, view, create and share social media on their mobile phones. The company is privately held and headquartered in Redwood City, Calif.