Social Media Marketing Workshop is coming to San Antonio, Phoenix and Austin! Video & Photo Sharing – Intro to Overview, Origins, and basic Ingredients of Social Media.
You’ve heard the term : Social Media. You’ve heard the phenomenal stories of using internet blogs and marketing campaigns on social networking sites. but what does this really mean? In this class you will learn the basic ingredients of the social media community including bulletin boards, videos and photos. You will be given an introduction to all of these, learn their origins, and how they can be helpful to your various marketing opportunities.
For more online training videos on marketing, seo, social media, and web development go to http://gallucci.net/videos/videos.html
Giovanni Gallucci is a thought leader in social media and online buzz marketing. To add some buzz to your online marketing register for Giovanni’s Social Media Marketing Workshop or visit his social marketing consulting site at http://gallucci.net for more information on his social marketing and search consulting practice.
LEARN HOW SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAN BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS
The Social Media Workshop is a one day social media training workshop that will train you to utilize the new media marketing tools of bulletin boards, blogs, videos, photos, social networks and other social media related websites in your online marketing efforts. You can now register for the classes in San Antonio (5/19), Phoenix (6/17), and Austin 6/23).
- Generate great quality, relevant links
- Create new relationships with potential clients
- Drive direct and indirect sales
- Improve Customer Service
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- and more…
Class Outline :
- Session 1: Case Studies
- Session 2: SEO 101: The Basics
- Session 3: Online Communities: Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace
- Session 4: Twitter
- Session 5: Marketing Thru Blogs, Delicious and Digg
- Session 6: Audio, Video and Image-based Social Marketing via YouTube & Flickr
- Session 7: Bringing It All Together – Making Your Different Social Media Accounts and Profiles Work Together
- Session 8: The Social Media Marketer’s Toolbox
- Session 9: Measuring Success
The next date for our Social Media Marketing Workshop is May 19 in San Antonio! If you’re planning on attending, you can register here! Head over to xTrain.com and use my promo code “gio” for 15% off your entire purchase!