Whether you are a professional writer or student, you need all the inspiration you can get. Much of this inspiration can be found from other writers online in a variety of blog posts. Check out this collection to find lots of great posts that can help you become a better writer.
Learn how to write better headlines, create strong content and more from these posts.
- 10 Sure-Fire Headline Formulas That Work: Copyblogger’s post explains a simple way to create compelling titles.
- How to Use Social News Aggregators as a Source for Content Ideas: If you’ve run out of ideas for writing, be sure to check out this post that offers a great strategy for finding inspiration.
- 31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing: Check out this blog post to find smart ways to get inspired in your writing.
- Who Needs Headlines?: Get insight into the art of writing effective headlines from this post.
- Zen Power Writing: 15 Tips on How to Generate Ideas and Write with Ease: This post will help you learn how to easily generate writing ideas.
- How to Write Great Headlines: Here you’ll learn about the art of creating a perfectly crafted headline.
- 50 Ways for Writers to Find Article Ideas: Here you’ll find 50 great ways to find inspiration for articles.
- Using Titles Effectively on Blogs: You can learn how to make a good first impression with the help of this post.
- Do You Feed Your Muse Well?: Learn about creating inspiration from this post.
- Are You Using the Right Content Development Strategy for Your Website: This post explains a smart way to develop writing content.
- The Discipline of Content Strategy: Learn how to plan for the creation of usable content from this post.
- Writing Inspiration: Check out this post to find writing inspiration from Raymond Chandler to Alex Barris.
- How to Build a Successful News Blog: 10 Information Sources You Can Use: This post explains how you can use information sources for news blog inspiration.
- Marinating Ideas into Blog Posts: Use the techniques found in this post to marinate great ideas for your writing.
- Sources of Inspiration for Your Blog: Find your muse through the resources in this post.
- The Lazy or Smart Blogger’s Way to Create Content for Niche Blogs: In this post, you’ll learn about easily creating content for your niche blog.
- How Great Headlines Score Traffic: This post explains why great writing headlines are so important.
- Blogging and My Inspiration: Find out how one blogger gets motivated by reading this post.
- Do You Digg This Headline?: Learn how to write headlines that attract attention on social networks from this blog post.
Check out these posts to learn techniques for better writing.
- Learn to Be a Better Writer by Becoming a Better Critic: This post explains how becoming more critical will improve your writing skills.
- Putting the Fun Back Into Writing: Read this post to consider why it’s important to have fun when you write.
- The Benefits of Keeping a Private Journal: Read how keeping a private journal can help you think better as a writer.
- Pare a Phrase to Paraphrase: Correctly Use Paraphrases in Your Writing: This post will help you understand the art of proper paraphrasing.
- Writing Content That Works for a Living: This post aims to help you better write persuasive content and beyond.
- 3 Easy Ways to Write with Style: In this post, you’ll find out how to write with more style.
- How to Be Interesting: This blog post shares ideas for being a more interesting writer.
- How to Say Nothing in 500 Words (A Lesson on Writing): In this post, you’ll find a summary of 9 important points from the essay on writing, “How to Say Nothing in Five Hundred Words.”
- Improve Your Writing with These Editing Tips: This post will help you understand how editing can make you a better writer.
- The Secret of Writing Funny: In this post, you’ll learn all about writing humorously.
- Writing for Busy People: This post explains how best to write for people who just don’t have time.
- Ten Timeless Persuasive Writing Techniques: This post will explain the essentials of persuasive writing.
- Better Writing Through Design: Learn how to improve your visual language from this post.
- How to Use Reading to Become a Better Writer: Read this post to find out how reading can improve your skills as a writer.
- Five Easy Steps to Editing Your Own Work: Follow these tips to learn how to edit your own work.
Get inspired to be a more productive student or writer by these posts.
- Unlock Your Creativity: Read this in-depth article to find lots of great ideas for getting your creative juices flowing.
- Battling Bloggers Block: This post has great advice for getting around the wall and getting started writing.
- 10 Productivity Hacks for Freelancers: Check out this post to find 10 ways to get moving with your writing.
- Edit this Post on Editing: Find out how to edit effectively with the help of this post.
- Breaking Writer’s Block: Learn how to take down writer’s block with the help of this post.
- How to Slog Your Way Through a Boring Assignment: Get through your most boring assignments with the help of this post.
- Declaring War on Blogger Apathy: This post will teach you how to fight back against apathy.
- How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes: Try these techniques to speed up the process of your writing.
- Effective Writing, Effective Work Habits: Learn how working effectively can help improve your writing.
- 52 Simple Things You Can Do Right Now to Jumpstart Your Writing Efforts: Use these 52 techniques to give your inspiration and creativity a shot in the arm.
- My Trick for Writing Difficult Articles: Find out how to make difficult articles work with the help of this post.
- Managing Information Flow: How Prioritization Will Improve Your Work and Learning Efficiency: Make your stream of information flow just a little bit easier by applying the techniques in this post.
- When You Can’t Get Started Writing: Check out this post that discusses getting started with writing.
- Beating Burnout Creatively: This post will teach you how to get over burnout in some really smart ways.
- Do You Recognize These 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking?: Avoid these mental blocks to open up inspiration in your writing.
- 3 Can’t-Fail Steps for Writing Without Intimidation: Find out how to keep yourself from holding back on your writing from this post.
Check out these posts to learn what you need to avoid.
- Just Say No to These Three Enemies of Clear and Direct Writing: Make sure that you’ve avoiding these mistakes and writing as clearly as possible.
- That’s Not What I Thought I Wrote!: Read this post to find out how to write to be understood.
- Do You Make These 7 Mistakes When You Write?: In this post, you’ll see seven common mistakes that must be avoided.
- Want Your Ideas to Spread Easily? Try Narrowing Your Message Focus: Remember that keeping focus is essential to good writing-learn more about the concept in this post.
- The Inigo Montoya Guide to 27 Commonly Misused Words: This post will help you better understand how to use words correctly.
- Five Grammatical Errors that Make You Look Dumb: Learn about grammatical errors that can destroy your credibility from this post.
These posts offer a wealth of information and advice for writing online.
- Put on Your Game Face: This post discusses building your identity as a blogger.
- The 5 Immutable Laws of Persuasive Blogging: Follow these rules to become a better blogger.
- How to Write a Better Weblog: Here you’ll find useful advice for making your blog writing better.
- You’re Not Just a Writer, You’re the Editor-in-Chief: Bloggers should read this post to get inspiration for self-editing.
- 5 Ways Blogging Can Make You a Better Writer: Read this post to find out how blogging can help improve your writing in other areas.
- How to develop stickyness to your blog: Check out this blog post to learn how you can write in order to keep your readers coming back.
- 21 Ways to Write Posts That Are Guaranteed to Grow Your Blog: Here you’ll find 21 excellent strategies for effective blog writing.
- Writing Good Content: Learn some back to basics advice for creating good blog content from this post.
- 10 Tips on Writing the Living Web: Get advice for writing on an ever-changing platform from this post.
- 10 Tips for Writing a Blog Post: Get really simple tips for blog writing from this post.
- Bring Your A-game to Write for Blogs: This blogger explains how you can draw upon experience as a writer when working on a blog.
- Writing Blog Content-Make it Scannable: Learn about one of the most crucial techniques for bloggers-writing scannable copy.
- How to Craft a Blog Post-10 Crucial Points to Pause: Here you’ll find 10 important points for writing a blog post.
- A Dozen Online Writing Tips: CyberJournalist shares some insight for writing well online.
- How to Write Excellent Blog Content-What We Wish We Knew: Find out how and why it’s so important to create good blog content.
Tips & Advice
Find specific advice and tips for improving your writing in these posts.
- Ernest Hemingway’s Top 5 Tips for Writing Well: Find out what Ernest Hemingway has to say about being a good writer.
- The Easiest Way to Become a Better Writer: This post offers advice for significantly improving your writing skills.
- Joss Whedon’s Top 10 Writing Tips: Take some writing advice from Joss Whedon.
- How to Become a Better Writer: Read this post to take your writing to the next level.
- 15 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer: Follow this post to find 15 simple tips for improving your writing.
- Short Stories: 10 Tips for Novice Creative Writers: Students of creative writing can develop their skills by following this resource.
- Writing, Briefly: Author Paul Graham shares his outlook on writing.
- How Can I Become a Better Writer?: wiseGEEK shares advice for the process of becoming a better writer.
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer: Check out this simple post to get inspiration for growing as a writer.
- Learning to Write Invisibly: Get some great advice on writing from novelist Elmore Leonard here.
- Do You Practice the Top 2 Traits of Good Writers?: Find out what the most important traits are for writers, and why they’re so important, from this post.
- A Guide to Becoming a Better Writer: 15 Practical Tips: This blog post offers 15 great ideas for becoming a better writer.
- 10 Ways to Become a Better Writer: Follow these 10 tips to improve your skills as a writer.
- How to Write (in a thousand words or less): Learn the basics of writing from this post.
- Writing for Readers-What’s My Promise as the Writer?: This post will help you learn how to fulfill promises to your readers.
- How to Become a Better Writer: Johnny Kramer shares some valuable advice for improving your writing.
- Advice for Students: 10 Steps Toward Better Writing: Students can get the basics of writing improvement from this post.
- How Can I Write a Strong Essay?: Check out this post to learn more about writing thoughtful essays.
- Ten Ways to Become a Better Writer: These tips will help you develop yourself to become a better writer.
- 2 Ways to Become a Better Writer: Here you’ll find 2 simple ways to make your writing better.
- 9 + 1 Things Every Reader Wants from a Writer: Check out this post to find out what your readers are looking for.
Check out these posts to find tools that can help make you a better writer.
- 30+ Tools for the Amateur Writer: Make use of these tools to make writing easier and more fun.
- Darkroom: A Text Editor That Helped Me to Writer Better Content: This post explains how to use Darkroom for better writing.
- Blogging Toolbox: 120+ Resources for Bloggers: Learn about some of the best resources online for bloggers from this post.
- Fifty (50!) Tools Which Can Help You in Writing: Make use of these tools to see a great improvement in your writing skills.
- Twenty Writing Tools: Find out which writing tools are Roy Peter Clark’s favorites.
- Discover Hundreds of Post Ideas for Your Blog with Mind Mapping: Learn how you can put mind mapping to work to gain inspiration through the knowledge in this post.
- Writer’s Toolbox: 35 Best Tools for Writing Online: Get loads of use out of these tools when doing your writing online.
- Back to School: Writing Tools, Part 1: Check out this list to find tools you can use for writing.
Thanks to OnlineBestColleges.com