Pinterest has created a lot of interest these days. According to some Pinterest is the next social commerce game changer! Truly, a number of people are using this site to get inspiration for some of the most important projects of their life like education, planning vacations, redecorating home and creating menus.
According to the users Pinterest is Twitter meets Flickr plus much more! And now, you can add pins to your Facebook Timeline! Want to know how to do it? Follow these easy steps and you too will be able to share your inspirations with your FB friends.
- Log in to your Pinterest account
- Select ‘settings‘ from the drop menu below your name in the top right corner. The “Edit Profile” page will appear.
- Scroll down and come to ‘Facebook’ section.
- Click on the button beside “Add Pinterest to Facebook Timeline”, will open in a pop-up window as a result of this, you will be taken to Pinterest Facebook app page.
- Click on “Add to Facebook” button in the right hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Save Profile’ on Pinterest.
You can change your Facebook privacy settings and select who can see the posts from Pinterest.
Congratulations! You have successfully added Pinterest to your Facebook Timeline. All your pins will now appear on your timeline and you can now share them with your friends as well.
If you change your mind, you can always disable this option by going to your Pinterest settings page and turning this option off: