Gaining greater exposure for your Facebook page and having visitors spend more time on your page is something that probably occupies a lot of your thoughts and time. In this post I will share with you a unique Facebook App that will not only help make your page more visible but also encourage visitors to spend more time on your page.
The Facebook app is called RumbleTalk. Here are 3 ways in which you can use the RumbleTalk Facebook App to your advantage.
1. Chat-generated Content Increases SEO
SEO plays a major role in having your page show up better in search engines. SEO consists of several adjustments to your page, but the KING of all is content. Fresh content is a major factor in having your page appears higher in search engines.
So what if I told you that there is an easy way to create fresh content for your page?
What if I told you that your page visitors can create this content for you?
This is How:
- Add a group chat to your page.
- Let users discuss topics on your page and save chat history.
- Copy the chat transcript (after deleting non relevant staff).
- Add the transcript into your page.
It is simple and many pages and blogs are taking advantage of group chat with the ability to save chat history (archive). Nevertheless people are sometimes reluctant to add a chat because of Spammers. The RumbleTalk plugin solves this problem in two ways:
- Once you create your chat you have the ability to restrict chatters to use only their Facebook and twitter profiles to login. This will reduce spam by 90% and will make sure your chat is not accessed by trolls.
- In order to assure chatters will not use “bad words”, a chat owner can create a list of banned words and sentences to prevent users from spamming and being abusive.
2. Users who chat stay longer on your page
People are now aware of the fact that a social chat at your page gives an extra reason for users to come back to your page, time after time.
The way to add a group chat is simply clicking – here.
We recommend that you set events and ask your audience questions to encourage engagement and let them express themselves freely.
3. Let Your Audience Draw more Audience
RumbleTalk has two page boosters that help you gain a bigger audience and spread the word via social media. These two ways include inviting friends and sharing content from chats.
- Invite friends to chat: Your chatters have the option to invite their friends to the conversation. They can invite their Facebook friends or their twitter followers.
- Share chat content in social networks: Your chatters can send part of the conversation to their Facebook and twitter friends.
Use it for more than Regular Group Chats
Any page or blog owner can add a chat to their page. Some use it for support, some for chitchat and some for business.
Listed below are some great ways to use a group chat.
- Group Discussions – Having a chat box on a page is a great way to encourage discussions during a live show or event. Many radio shows, live bloggers, live podcasters, reading book groups and real-time streaming pages are using chat boxes.
- Social Trading – Stock and option trading used to be done solely via machines. However, during the past 8 years a new concept has emerged – a social trading for “Humans”. It includes mainly a social chat and forum where professionals trade together while chatting, sharing images and videos in the chat. Group chat has become an essential tool for traders.
- Online Events – There are a lot of online events (even on Facebook). One of the best ways to “feel” your audience is through a group chat. For example, there was a Pre-Launch of a famous book where the author revealed chapters of the book to his audience via group chat. The chat was a significant tool in this event to gauge readers’ reaction to the new book.
- Offline Events – You may ask yourself how a group chat can be a part of an offline event. Well, two factors in the past years have made it possible:
- QR scanning
- Mobile Phones
- Educational Chat – Adding a chat to a virtual classroom makes it very attractive to students. Being able to add images and videos only amplifies the experience.
One of the pains in offline events is the mass of people “missed” during an event due to a lack of resources to monitor and answer questions from all attendees. A stand with a QR code printed next to the company area at the event will make it possible for people to use their smartphones to scan and chat with an online representative from the company. In any event the company will be able to collect contact information from attendees entering the chat and contact them later on.